Power: Iron Manipulation
Origin: Dulcifer, Moon of Nox
First Main Appearance:
- Atalya can create, shape and manipulate iron
- She can create constructs out of iron, such as weapons and walls
- Atalya can cover part of her body, or the entirity of it, in iron
- Atalya can surround herself within a metallic energy like aura, increasing her strength and durability.
- Atalya can create orbs of iron and throw them with dangerous force
- Atalya can spew out bundles of iron wire to shred her target
Limited Medical Intuition
- Atalya is the Lead Nurse at Charter Academy for a while. She is fairly skilled in the area with medical knowledge enabling her to treat injuries and create medicines.
- Atalya's sanity deteriorates slowly throughout the series up until the point she gains the ability to inflict this trait upon others. She can cause someone to go slightly loopy or lose total grip of reality becoming delusional, lose control over themselves, become paranoid, catatonic or hostile. She effectiviely steals the sanity of others causing them to go insane while restoring her own sanity.
- Atalya can steal the youth of others. Upon her resurrection, she must continue to do so to stay alive.