- -- Narissa
Narissa was born with her powers but was snatched from her family by Atalya who saw potential in her powers and thought to have Nessi do her bidding. With the pair always being told they were good for nothing and being blamed for their mother’s deaths' through child birth, Nessi works for Atalya almost willingly. For a time Narissa did as ordered up until the point Samoan convinced her that she wasn’t evil. Narissa has the power of Crystal, but is never truly alone as her subdued evil consciousness still resides in the depths of her mind giving her the ability of a Divided Mind. Since joining Star Elite, Narissa shies away from confrontation and considers herself an introvert until Samoan undergoes the same kind of evil phase Narissa went through and so the duo eventually bond because of the experience. Over her time serving Atalya, Narissa has picked up and can speak fluently in many languages.
- She can create and manipulate crystals
Diamonds Are A Girls Best Friend
- Narissa can cause any reflective surface to shine extremely bright
- She can surround herself in barriers that are made of crystal giving protection and offensive capabilities
- Narissa, to some degree, can read the future, present and past and/or provide help to a problem at hand by using crystals as a focus
- She can create slivers of crystal or shatter existing crystal around her and manipulate them.
- After Narissa is freed from Atalya's spell, 'Nessi' lingers in Narissa's consciousness. Nessi is a separate identity inhabiting Narissa's body and can exist for an extensive period of time without Narissa's prior knowledge of Nessi's existence. Nessi strives to over-write and take over Narissa's identity.
- She can completely crystallize her body and still move becoming invulnerable. This later becomes her only ability when Hanna removes her Crystal Generation ability.
- In Crystal Form Narissa has superhuman strength, stamina and durability. She is resistant to injury and extreme temperatures.
- Narissa becomes immune to telepathic abilities when in Crystal Form.
- Upon being gifted a power up by Chronos, Narissa is able to sense and detect any alterations in the time-stream, allowing her to discern alternate timelines